Audi Quattro T-Shirt
Quick facts about the Audi Sport Quattro S1:
- The Audi Sport Quattro S1 had a 2.1 turbocharged inline 5 engine.
- The Sport Quattro S1 had a smaller engine (in terms of displacement) than the standard Audi Quattro alternative.
- In road-going form, the engine was capable of generating just over 300hp, while as the Sport Quattro S1 was capable of 444hp
- The body shell of the competition model was composed of carbon-kevlar.
Quick facts about the T-shirt:
- 100% ringspun combed cotton with a contoured slimmer fit.
- Sideseamed & shoulder taped.
- Manufactured in Bangladesh.
- Designed, printed and shipped from the UK.
Size Guide (Chest):
- S - 34/36
- M - 38/40
- L - 42/44
- XL - 46/48
- 2XL - 50/52